ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS
2003 - Prize of the Governor of the Penza Region for a significant contribution to the study of the socio-economic history of the Penza Region
2008 - Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
2009 - Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation
2010 - Certificate of Honor of the Legislative Assembly of Penza Region
2011 - Gratitude from the Minister of Education of the Penza Region
2013 - Memorable Badge “For the merit in the development of the city of Penza”
2014 - Gratitude from the Legislative Assembly of the Penza Region
2016 - Gratitude from the Governor of the Penza region for high results in scientific and pedagogical activity
2018 - Gratitude from the Governor of the Penza region for the sterling work and conscientious performance of official duties
Participant of the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation grant project on the topic “The peoples of the Volga region in the history and culture of Russia”, the Head of the project “Relations between the authorities and cooperative systems in the Russian province in the first third of the XX century (on the example of the Volga region)”, within the framework of the federal target program “Scientific and academic and teaching staff of innovative Russia for 2009-2013”. Head of groups for the execution of government contracts for the All-Russian rally of young patriots of Russia “Alignment for Victory!” (June 2012) and the All-Russian final of the military sports game “Victory” (September 2012), Head of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant project on the topic “Regional aspects in the formation of the Russian nation” (2015-2017), executor of the projects of the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation grants “Volga lands in the history and culture of Russia” on the topic “Power and society of the Russian province in the the Patriotic War of 1812 (based on materials of the Penza province) (2011-2012 )”, "”Russia of Klyuchevsky: VI International Scientific Conference dedicated to the 175th anniversary of V.O. Klyuchevsky” (2016), “Historical memory of the Great Patriotic War: features of actualization in the search activity of pupils and students”(2016-2017), and Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant “Economy and practices of social interaction in the Soviet village in the context of the mobilization economy of the USSR in the 1930s - early 1950s” (2017-2019)
INVITED AND PLENARY REPORTS AT CONFERENCES
1. Yagov O.V. Power and cooperation in the Penza province in the first third of the twentieth century. V International scientific conference dedicated to the 170th anniversary of V.O. Klyuchevsky “The creative heritage of V.O. Klyuchevsky in the context of contemporary modernization of Russia”. June 2 - 4, 2011. Ministry of Culture and Archives of the Penza Region, Administration of Penza, The Penza State Museum of Local Lore, Penza State Pedagogical University named after V.G. Belinsky, Penza State University, Penza.
2. Yagov O.V. The Arctic region as one of the priority components of the domestic and foreign policy of Russia at the present stage. I International scientific and practical conference “Modern aspects of the socio-political development of Russia and the countries of the world”. October 31, 2011. Autonomous Nonprofit Organization Center for Social and Political Research “Premier”, Krasnodar.
3. Yagov O.V. Development of bilateral cultural ties between Russia and Iceland at the beginning of the XXI century. International scientific and practical conference “Science and art: issues of philology, art history and cultural studies”. December 14, 2011. Siberian Association of Consultants, Novosibirsk.
4. Yagov O.V. On the issue of additional sources of income for the peasants of the Penza province at the beginning of the twentieth century. I International (II All-Russian) scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 150th anniversary of the birth of P. A. Stolypin “P. A. Stolypin: Formation and Reform of Russian State”. 5 - 6 April 2012. Department of Culture and Archive of the Penza Region, Penza State Pedagogical University named after V.G. Belinsky, The Penza State Museum of Local Lore, Penza.
5. Yagov O.V. On the issue of strengthening the ideological pressure of party structures on the creative intelligentsia in the USSR in 1946-1948 (based on published sources). I International scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of the humanities and social sciences”. September 18, 2014. Branch of the Russian Historical Society in Penza, Penza.
6. Yagov O.V. Power and the Russian Orthodox Church in 1953-1964: the causes and consequences of anti-religious state policy. Orthodoxy and modern Russian society: in 2 parts. Materials of the First interregional educational Christmas readings dedicated to the 700th anniversary of the memory of St. Sergius of Radonezh. Part 1. Penza: Penza Theological Seminary, 2014. P. 96-99.
7. Yagov O.V. “Kosygin reform” of 1965 and the reasons for its curbing. International scientific-practical conference
“Humanities and social sciences in the XXI century: state and development prospects”. January 21, 2015. Privolzhsky House of Knowledge, Penza.